[HCDX] Address request.

Hello from New Zealand,
                                      I am currently seeking the e-mail and postal adresses for the two Bolivian stations, Radio Yura and Radio Mallku. A DX colleague has suggested I try Hardcore DX for this info. I been attempting to get these from the web-site:ELDORADO FOR LATIN AMERICAN DXERS but cannot connect for some reason. Do you know of a problem with that web-site?
THankyou very much for any assistance you are able to offer.
Best wishes from New Zealand.
Regards,
Ian Cattermole.     iancattermole@xxxxxxxxxx