Re: [HCDX] Loggings with Location

At 16:21 2000-08-30, you wrote:
     This is a special request.  Some of us (me, for instance) are WAAAAAY
beyond our abilities to keep up with detail.  I can't tell you how often I
see interesting loggings and am unable to recall the location of the person
who filed the report.... sometimes, even in the cases of those who file
reports pretty regularly!

One way of recalling all that info is simply by searching the mail archieve on the HCDX web site.
To be found at:
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/search/