Vs: [HCDX] SWR 11720

> I hope there is no copyright on this matter ;-), but reception of SWRadio on
> 11720 kcs this morning at 0630 UTC was quite good here in Germany. An
> interesting program of Finnish pop songs you normally do not hear outside of
> Scandinavia. 0700 UTC QSY to 11690 (why? 11720 still was fine and on 11690
> there is now heavy QRM by HCJB).
At least here in Northern Finland it is so that RNZ's  start on 11720 kHz at 0700 UTC has very strong effect to this frequency and it is totally gone. So 11690 kHz is a little bit better even there is Voz Christiana from early morning until after 1100 hours UTC.
 But anyway it has been saddly so that we have had hardy any signals of SWR here in Finland (or me personaly here in Southern Lapland in Rovaniemi).
But it very nice to notise that SWR is available in Central Europe. It would be nice to hear in which times you have picked it up. Any signs of it for example durin 11 to 16 hours UTC?? AND WHAT IS THE SITUATION JUST NOW?
Please visit also SWR's own website on www.swradio.net I think that also they are interested to hear about you.

73' Alpo Heinonen, Rovaniemi, Finnish Arctic Circle