Re: [HCDX] Chinese on 1377 with amazing strength

Re: [HCDX] Chinese on 1377 with amazing strength

There was the similar case in the eighties when we could listen here in St.Petersburg a Taiwanese station on 600 kHz with simple pocket receivers in use and without any external aerials. This fantastic reception was during some weeks or even more on local evenings...

Mikhail

Over the last days I have had an amazingly strong reception of a
Chinese-speaking station on 1377 Khz. Especially on august 30th I