[HCDX] 17665 - UAE?

at 0430 I am hearing Arabic music.  Sinpo is 23222 - I am guessing
United Arab Emerates - but the sched says nothing at this time...
Could it be UAE?

73 de NW7US, Tomas

NW7US@n7fsp.#sea.#wwa.wa.usa.noam
nw7us@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
 : http://accessnow.com -- Brinnon, Washington : 122.93W : 47.67N :
 :      HOME: http://hfradio.org  and  http://cw.hfradio.org      :

 Create online equidistant azimuth maps,  swap and shop, get books,
 check propagation, read dx news, and more.  At http://hfradio.org/

    "Cigars are like beautiful women - you fall in love with the
       shape, and then you must work to keep the flame alive!"
                       -- Winston Churchill.