Re: [HCDX] Chinese on 1377 with amazing strength

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Bjarne Mjelde <bjarne.mjelde@xxxxxxxx>
Aan: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: maandag 4 september 2000 13:35
Onderwerp: SV: [HCDX] Chinese on 1377 with amazing strength

>Haixa zhi Sheng (Voice of the Strait) is the most common CC here in
Northern Scandinavia, 200kW, though I >have also heard Quingdao (10kW) here.
VoStrait has been heard with Fujian PBS announcements, and I >would not be
surprised if they carry CNR-1 at times.  To my knowledge it is the only
high-powered Chinese >on the frequency, so it's likely to be the one.

I checked the siganl on my radio with the realaudio on the Voice of the
Strait website and this was not in parallel.
Max van Arnhem'
the Netherland

---From the world's northernmost DX-er---
                   71°N, 29°E
Bjarne Mjelde
P.O.Box 58
N-9980 Berlevåg, Norway