[HCDX] A few loggings

Hello,

ANGOLA

4949.99, Radio Nacional de Angola; Mulenvos, September 3, 1823-1831, ID by
male in Portugues right at tune-in. Music bridge, followed by more talk,
Luanda mentioned. 24333 (Veldhuis)

PAPUA NEW GUINEA

4890, NBC; Port Moresby, September 2, 1923-2001, Noted with what appeared to
be a IS; same soft pianosong over and over again. Then at 1951 instrumental
music, at 1954 followed by NA. Then short announcement and ID by male in
English, followed by jingles with ID: "The Voice of the Nation, Karai
National Radio". At 1958 male speaker again with more IDs and mention of
frequencies. Then "Good morning Papua New Guinea, we welcome you to a brand
new day", and "we sincerely apologize for the late opening of our station
this morning". Nice reception again, 34444. (Veldhuis)

SWAZILAND

3240, TWR; Mpangela Ranch, September 4, 1803-1823, Noted with what sounded
like a radioplay. Language is Ndebele, per ILGRadio. At 1818 a-capella
songs, . Nice signal at first,  SINPO 34343, but soon getting weaker, 24333.
(Veldhuis)

73',
Mark Veldhuis, the Netherlands.
E-mail: dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx