[HCDX] Papua New Guinea 5985

This outlet was reported a number of weeks ago, and suggested it was a
typo either by the person who logged it or by ther person at the
transmitter site.

Well, it is definitely on tonight (first time noted here - just north of
Sydney Australia).

IDs around 1000 including National Broadcasting Corporation and Radio
Bougainville. I have it on tape, they mentioned a 90 metre frequency in
Pidgin and another but I will need to go through the tape to see if it
was this one or 31 metre band. When I finish recording the details I
will scan that bit of the tape in - though I think I have yet to teach
the new computer how to do this!

73s

Richard