[HCDX] More news

Via Chris Hambly in Victoria, station 3AB Melbourne 1116 has moved to
87.8 FM, apparently around mid August. This is paving the way for 3AK to
move to this frequency early next year.

Following up my log last night of Radio Bougainville 5985, this is on
again tonight and not in parallel with 3385, though the latter is still
a bit weak to get an ID off. I will give it a go on the hour though.

Richard