[HCDX] UNID 4877.5 - Subharmonic R. Cairo ?

[HCDX] UNID 4877.5 - Subharmonic R. Cairo ?

Dear all,
Last night I heard a station with endless Islamic chants on 4877.5 kHz.
Reception time : 02.30 - 03.10 UTC.
At toh no break for ID. I had to stop listening because of a thunderstorm
coming up in our area, so I do not know if any kind of ID was given later.
Reception quality was SIO 343
Because of the odd frequency, I suspected this to be a subharmonic. And
indeed, I could hear the same chants on 9755 (=2 x 4877.5), very weak under
an English program of R. Canada International.
9755 is listed for R. Cairo. In the past, this same station has occasionally
created a strong subharmonic on 4900 (=1/2 x 9800). Therefore I presume this
4877.5 station is Cairo as well.
Are there other people who can confirm this ?

Regards,
Aart Rouw
Bühl (SW Germany)
AR7030 + 15m longwire