[HCDX] Another RSL Unid ?

Tonight I heard a weak English language station on 1350 kHz.  It is most
probably another UK LPAM RSL station.  It was very weak and I had some
difficulties in identifying it.  I have put some recordings online, but it
is possible that these recordings still can't give a definite answer about
the identity. I think that the RSL station was relaying another network
programme.

The first recording (88k) was made on Sept 30, 2338 UTC.  It goes more or
less like this: "Radio ... is ..... live special broadcast and presenting
... ..."
http://gallery.uunet.be/gs/real/Unid1350_1.rm

The second one (52k) was heard on Okt 1, 0000 UTC . Probably the following
was announced "Live on satellite broadcasting UK, This is the CB broadcast
network -time pips - It's one o'clock on newsnail (?), ..."
http://gallery.uunet.be/gs/real/Unid1350_2.rm

And lastly, I've captured also some advertising (143k) that was on the air
right after the IRN news, and it might give you a hint about the broadcast
region.
http://gallery.uunet.be/gs/real/Unid1350_3.rm

Maybe this mystery can be solved with a little help from you guys.

Thanks in advance.

Guido.