[HCDX] Receiver news: NRD-345 and SW8 cease production

[HCDX] Receiver news: NRD-345 and SW8 cease production

Today I made a minor update to the Media Network Receiver Shopping List. The
scoop is that Tom Sundstrom has been on the phone to JRC and Drake, and
we've learned that production of the JRC NRD-345 ended several months ago.
They have a new DSP receiver in the pipeline.  Drake have also ceased
producing the SW8 as of September. If anyone on the list is/was thinking of
buying either of these two sets, supplies should still be plentiful at the
dealers, but don't leave it too long...

Although I work for Radio Netherlands, I am participating here on an
individual basis. Opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily
reflect the official position of Radio Netherlands.

Andy Sennitt