Re: [HCDX] Belgrade MW still on the air

>Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 14:53:48 +0100
>To: "ANKER PETERSEN" <anker.petersen@xxxxxxxxxx>, hard-core-dx-kotalampi.com
>From: Erich Bergmann <e.bergmann@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [HCDX] Belgrade MW still on the air
>
>At 21:14 05.10.2000 +0200, you wrote:
>>Dear friends,
>>
>>    On this historical evening for the Republic of Yugoslavia where the
>>TV-programmes have been cut off for some hours now due to the big
>>uprising in Belgrade, Radiotelevizija Srbije can still be heard right
>>now with ID at 1908 UTC in Serbian with news and popular Serbian songs.
>>I am unable to tell if the opposition is controlling these broadcasts,
>>but the are well heard here in Denmark on 684 kHz in parallel with 1008
>>which is heavily QRM-ed. The programming sounds very enthusiastic, so I
>>gather the opposition has taken over.
>>
>>Best 73, Anker
>>

>I also heard it yesterday on 684 kHz but this morning about 0430 UTC I
heard only Spain and an Arabic station (Saudi  Arabia?)
>Those days I heard also an serbian station on 1566 but to weak to
recognize what programme was broadcasted.

>73s
>Erich Bergmann
>Ansbach, Germany

but now in the evening heard again on 684 kHz with stronger signal than the
preceding day(s). They identify as "prvi program Radio Beograd"
(prvi=first) and announce only two FM frequencies. Once I heard also an ID:
"Novo Radio Beograd" (novo=new).

Erich Bergmann