[HCDX] Logs 10-10 on atached

Yesterday  i have put the 1x1 m antenna on my  houses  veranda and at the
attached file you will see  some logs with it. ( inorder to preserve formatting
and truncations  from the mail system
Included also are a few logs from SW ,

A few notices: On 1600 -1700 there is another  station  ( Albania? )  who is
interfering Skopja's (FYROM ) 1st program . I m not sure who can be , so it
needs  more research

The station of 1188  seems to be in line with Croatia's 1134 kHZ

MIx master on 4940 was not audible here
pen-DX sejak 72 - anggota World-DX-Club 2104,Play DX, dll
RX: R75/HF150/MVT7100  + 16m ant/1x1sqm + MFJ16010/1040/1025/752c/462
http://www.geocities.com/zliangas/trip2k.htm ( to Bkk,SNG,BAli)
http://www.geocities.com/zliangas/index.htm(l) htm : frames
http://www.geocities.com/zliangas/shack3.htm Rx-system /Retziki
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,