[HCDX] Re: Off-freq Latin on 807.3

--- On 13 Oct 2000, at 19:39, Radiomatt@xxxxxxx wrote:  ---

> Just heard for first time tonite (0030 GMT) in Long Island. No ID yet.
> 73
> Matt

Radio Progreso, Cuba, drifting off of 810.

dc
"Every time that we try to lift a problem from our own shoulders, and
shift that problem to the hands of the government, to the same extent
we are sacrificing the liberties of our people." --John F. Kennedy

David E. Crawford
Titusville, Florida
United States of America
28.5144N 80.8417W