[HCDX] Ethiopia and Eritrea

I had a phonecall from someone from Ethiopia living here in Denmark wanting to monitor voices from home. Unfortunately I dont have the current schedules of all of the short wave stations in Ethiopia and Eritrea.

Can someone help. A complete listing of all of the short wave activities from these two countries would be very nice - not only for our Ethiopian friend - but also for the rest of us, who would like to DX these stations.

Best 73s
Stig Hartvig Nielsen, Denmark
hartvig@xxxxxx