[HCDX] ALA100

Hi,

There's been a lot of writing about K9AY, but unfortunatelly it's not possible
to build one on my backyard, due to certain limitations. Therefore, I've been
starting to consider eg. ALA100 of Wellbrook as an easier alternative.

Is there anybody out there, who has used ALA100? My current aerial is a
coaxial-fed 50 meter wire, with an amplifier and an antenna tuner, and an
NRD535.

If somebody has a similar situation, I'd appreciate any comments about this
ALA100 construction. How does it work on tropical bands, not only medium waves,
etc?

73's

Hannu Tikkanen
Espoo, Finland