[HCDX] R Museum 1584 QSL

Received a nice snail-mail QSL-letter for my 08OCT2000
e-mail report of their test on 1584.3 kHz.
According to the letter my report was second from Finland.

They are using an old ship transmitter ST-150 SR
giving about 150 Watts into a T-antenna 40 meters ASL.

V/S is Krister Eriksson SM6KRI

e-mail: radiomuseet@xxxxxxxxxx
web: http://hotel.telemuseum.se/radiomuseet

Postal address: