Re: [HCDX] Re: Return postage -Korean stations?

Re: [HCDX] Re: Return postage -Korean stations?

It happened to me for many times sending to RKI . I see is it not necessary to
include return postage

On 22 Oct 00, at 11:02, you  wrote:

> I have ever sent reception report to Radio Korea International without
> $1 or return postage but I got reply from the station. Also I have
> got replies from Korean domestic radio stations operating in AM
> including U.S.$1 as a return postage.
>
> Juichi Yamada

> Copyright (c) 2000 Hard-Core-DX.com
>
> Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU
Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundat
ion; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Text. A copy of the licens
e is available in http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.txt.