[HCDX] CBC North, 1150 kHz

Could someone solve this mystery:

The KONG5 DX-pedition was held in Arctic Norway Oct 12-17.
During an opening towards Alberta during their sunset on Oct 13, we noticed a CBC signal on 1150 khz.  It ran in // with CFYK-1340, in an Inuit language.  Hence, there is no doubt that it is a CBC North relay station.  The Big Q is:  Which?  Some years ago, the NRC Log listed a 40w relay here, but it is not listed in the current Log.  Staff at CFYK confirms that they do not have any relays on 1150, but suggests that it might be a community-owned rebroadcaster.  Perhaps the CRTC is the best source for information (if the station is licenced), but if someone on this list (like our Canadian friends) have any info, please submit.

The station, if still on air, should be within reach for DX-peds going to Mertajärvi and Lemmenjoki, especially now with CKX off the air.