[HCDX] Radio Hargeysa

>  From:    paulorm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Paul Ormandy)

>  After 20+ years I've finally nailed Radio Hargeisa... now to get a QSL!
>
>  I recall reading not long ago about an avenue for QSLing Radio Hargeisa,
>  though thinking I'd never have use for the material, deleted it. Seem to
>  recall it was via a UK address....
>
>  Could some kind soul please point me in the right direction?

Try via the Konsularische Vertretung Republic of Somaliland, Zedernweg 6,
50127 Bergheim, Germany. They recently promised to QSL Radio Hargeysa by a
decent card. It might be a good idea to include a tape recording and return
postage (2 IRCs or two USD for covering air mail delivery) with your report.

The guy responsible for this is a ham, so they know what we are talking about
;-)

vy73
Harald