Re: [HCDX] Address to Star Country

Hi,

>> Please support me with the address to the Irish station Radio Star Country
>> on 81 kHz!

> Finding this old reception report I decided to do some research on the
> net, if I can find something. Bingo! For more details go to
> http://www.countrymusicireland.com/radiostar/

> No snail-mail given, but an e-mail as gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and a
> phone-number in Ireland: 00353 47 87 988.

Just got this reply answering all questions:

This is a forwarded message
From: gerry martin <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: elbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx <elbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, October 26, 2000, 5:40:39 PM
Subject: Reception Report for Radio Star Country

===================Original message text===============

Hi Martin. Thanks for your e-mail, I can confirm your radio report. Radio Star Country broadcast country music 24 hours a day. We use a marconi 1KW.transmitter and long wire antenna and we also operate locally on 101.2 F.M. Our studios are located in county monaghan republic of ireland ,our postal adress is R.S.C. PO BOX 981 CRAIGAVON BT62 4JW IRELAND.                     Thanks again for your interest.       GERRY MARTIN Station manager.

================End of original message text===========

--
Best regards,
 Martin                            mailto:elbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx