[HCDX] SWR's Antenna test for NA and Asia listeners on 3-4th November!

[HCDX] SWR's Antenna test for NA and Asia listeners on 3-4th November!

HOT NEWS FROM SWR!!!

The first private Shortwave Station in Finland SCANDINAVIAN WEEKEND RADIO,
SWR will be on the air every first saturday of the month, 24 hours service
each time. We put our transmitter on at 22 hours UTC on Friday evening. We
broadcast from town of Virrat in Central Finland, 62.40 N 23.62 E. You can
hear our shows on 25 mb on 11690 or 11720 kHz with power of 50 watts.

During our next broadcast on 3-4th November 2000 we will have A SPECIAL
TEST TRANSMISSION for our Trans Atlantic listeners in North-America as well
listeners in Far East in Asia. We will turn our half wave dipole antenna
toward 290 degrees at 22 hours UTC on Friday until 4 hours UTC on Saturday.

You can take contact to SWR during transmission through our web-site
http://www.swradio.net  or by phone +358 400 995 559.

More info of programme and frequency-schedule can be found on our web-site.

Reception reports would be send to Scandinavian Weekend Radio, P.O.Box 35,
FIN-40321 JYVÄSKYLÄ, FINLAND. Please, enclose 2 IRC (correctly stamped) or
2 USD for return postage. Or you can fill reception report form in our
website for verification there!

FFFR