[HCDX] Help needed/logs

Last week spent couple of days at my lakeside cottage and did
some listening too.

684 RUS St. Peterburg. To my surprise heard here YLE Finnish program relay
29OCT2000
at 1445. Was in parallel with 963 but with long satellite delay. At 1500 end
of relay
and RR announcement mentioning "Radio sankt-Peterburga" and into Russian
prgrm.
Haven't rechecked this, so don't know if it's on daily bases or just
Sundays.

1458 ISR Kol Israel 18OCT2000 at 1729 end of EE news and weather.

1503 G Radio Caroline, Harwich. 28OCT2000 at 0515 when BBC R Stoke had deep
fadeout.
Have to go through the recording, but good address for QSL appreciated.

1584 HOL The Bells/R Paradijs. 28OCT2000 at 0700 in the end of id to my ears
they
say "..one and only, The Bells". But 30OCT2000 morning R Paradijs was heard.
Two
names, two programs or did I just imagine that "The Bells" id :-)?

1584 Unid 27OCT2000 at 2040 with hindi-music type programming. Seemingly not
from
eastern direction. Is there any European station with this kind of
programming on
this fq? Audible only short periods during fade-ups. Was not Iran, neither
Arabic.

1593 IRL Cross Rhythms came booming 27OCT2000 at 0750. Any address for RR?

1602.8 Unid with EE pops 26OCT2000 at 2210, no announcements. Pirate?

3970 RUS R Chechnya Svobodnaya 29OCT2000 at 1240. Heard with two different
receivers,
so no rx mixing product.

5979.4 MLA? Carrier here often, but very faint audio. 28OCT2000 around 1300
Malaysian
stations on 4895 and 5030 very strong, but no luck getting anything out of
this.
Carrier disappears around 1330. Maybe someone with better reception could
tell if
Kota Kinabalu is active here with low audio level?

And one more Q: CRI latest schedule lists EE to Europe 2300-2330 on 558AM.
>From where? Spectrum?

Any additional info for above items much appreciated.

73s de JSA
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
FINLAND