[HCDX] Vanuatu log

Hi,

the 5th of November seems to be a special day: just like in the last two
years, Radio Vanuatu was audible today for the first time on the tropical
band frequency. Due to the early sunrise at my QTH (0731), the reception
window is still very narrow and the signal was gone at 0711. Here the log in
detail:

VANUATU: 4960 R. Vanuatu 0657-0711, southsea music, followed by
announcements in Bislama and news, 23322. I did not hear the yellow bird
which may be due to some local QRM which blocked the frequency entirely for
a few seconds at 0700, or - worse case scenario for us listeners - maybe the
station has done away with this traditional interval signal which was one of
the characteristic means of identification for this station (Nov 5 Gehrig).

73,
Enzio Gehrig
Dénia / Spain (38.50N 00.04 E)
JRC535d / IC-R 8500 / ALA-1530