[HCDX] Re: [HCDX]: Unid on 1390

Further to this thread (various hcdx entries in Apr 2000), I can now safely say
that the jingle on Stig Hartvig Nielsen´s UID1 recording says,
"Radio Puerto Rico, solo la verdad", not "Radio Puerto Rico, solo radio".

On the R Puerto Rico web site I was hearing a host of ID´s today.
Here are a few examples:

"Llevándote la noticia en el momento que ocurre,
esta es Radio Puerto Rico, [reverb and partly superimposed]: Radio Puerto Rico,
WIAC San Juan 7-40 AM
WEKO Cabo Rojo, Mayagüez 9-30 AM
WISA Isabela 13-90 AM
WALO Humacao 12-40 AM
WIBS Guayama 15-40 AM
WMSW Hatillo Arecibo 11-20 AM
WPAB Ponce 5-50 AM,
Radio Puerto Rico".

Another canned ID says,
"Llevándote información las 24 horas, esta es Radio Puerto Rico. (jingle) Radio Noticias".

"Esto es Línea de fuego, por Cadena Radio Puerto Rico".

In live annc´ts, the 1120 station is mentioned as "Radio Once, de Arecibo, en el 11-20 en el norte del país". This station is not mentioned as an affiliate on the R Puerto Rico web site
http://www.radiopr740.com

In live annc´ts WISA is pronounced as "Güisa", and WALO as "Gualo", while WEKO is "Doble ú-e-ca-o".

The "WIAC, solo la verdad" jingle (or: "Radio Puerto Rico, solo la verdad")  is heard every now and then.

Linking to http://www.sistema102.com I learn that WTIL, R Util, Mayagüez, 1300, belongs to the network, which makes sense as it was also mentioned on SHN´s recording. In today´s ID annc´ts WTIL was not mentioned. I guess there is no need to have two Mayagüez outlets to hook up with San Juan at the same time.

Henrik Klemetz