[HCDX] DCF77 signal problems?

Hi,
has anybody observed problems with reception of DCF77 (77 kHz) on Monday and
Tuesday?
This signal is used for radio controlled clocks and watches.

It happened last time in July and several members of this mailist observed
problems with their clocks.
Now my wall clock got crazy on Monday at 0900 UTC and could not catch the
signal for almost 2 days. Today (Wednesday) in the morning when I got up, I
found the clock showing correct time again.

I am living in Pilsen, the Czech Republic, some 300 km from the DCF77
transmitter.

GOOD DX,
Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic