[HCDX] Cumbre and other audio on DXers Calling site unavailable

[HCDX] Cumbre and other audio on DXers Calling site unavailable

Hello, everyone.  If you have tried to get to the audio of DXing with
Cumbre and other DX programs via the DXers Calling site, chances are
you have had problems.  Tim Gaynor, host of the DXers Calling site, has
been working very hard with Live365.com to resolve the trouble, but has
not had much luck.  Thus, he has decided to stop offering the audio until
he can deliver it in a more reliable way.

I do encourage everyone to keep using the DXers Calling site for other
things, though.  It has links to the Cumbre DX website and lots of other
things for SWLs.  It is at:

http://www.geocities.com/nri3 .

Once Tim can get audio going again, I will pass the news to everyone.
Thanks for your patience!

73--
Marie Lamb
DXing with Cumbre