[HCDX] Request for QSL help

I need some help with QSL's from as many of you as possible.

I host a radio talk show every Monday night from 8:00 to 9:00 PM eastern standard time (2300-2400 UTC) on shortwave station WBCQ at 7.415 MHz.

While WBCQ intends to broadcast to Mexico, Central & South America plus the Caribbean, the web page for my radio show has gotten "hits" from listeners in 47 Countries around the world!

In order to support and expand the show, I have to prove to potential advertisers that the show can be heard far and wide.  That's where I hope you can help me.

I will greatly appreciate QSL cards with signal reports or comments about tomorrow nights show.  The more the merrier.

Please listen to "The Hal Turner Radio Show" tomorrow night on WBCQ and mail me a QSL card.  The address is:

Hal Turner Radio Show
P.O. Box 1584
Rockefeller Center
New York, NY   10185-1584