[HCDX] Lobby Yahoo

DXing is featured very poorly at Yahoo, as some of you may have noticed.
Too bad, because Yahoo is still a respected site and they have made it
very difficult for anyone potentially interested in our hobby to locate
DX-related sites. At the moment few DXing links can be found at

News and Media > Radio > Amateur and Ham Radio > Clubs and Organizations
> DX Clubs

A very low-level category and worst of all, under amateur radio... I
think we should lobby Yahoo until we get "DXing" (or "DXing and shorwave
listening") made a parallel category to "Amateur and Ham Radio", under
News and Media > Radio.

This is the email address to send suggestions on new categories for
Yahoo:

url-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The most efficient way to get our opinion through is NOT all of us
mailing the request right away (that would reveal there is a campaign
underway) and then forgetting about it. Instead, suggestions should pour
in gradually over the upcoming months.

And if you decide to email them at some point, please check first if
they have already created a category for us.

73
Mika
http://www.makelainen.com/dx