[HCDX] Transmissions Grom Goteborg on MW

[HCDX] Transmissions Grom Goteborg on MW

Hello all DX-ers

We at the Radio Museum in Gothenburg ar broadcasting from our 150 Watts AM transmitter,
here is the schedule for this weekend and next week (all times in UTC):

Nov 18 18:00-20:00   (yes we are transmitting right now!)
Nov 19 14:00-18:00
Nov 20 12:00-14:00
Nov 21 18:00-20:00
Nov 22 12:00-14:00
Nov 23 18:00-20:00
Nov 24 12:00-14:00
Nov 25 18:00-20:00,  23:00-04:00 **
Nov 26 14:00-18:00

** On the night between 25-26  Nov, an extra transmission for DX-ers, in swedish.

Reception Reports are welcomed by snailmail or e-mail to:
Radiohistoriska Foreningen i Vastsverige
A Carlssons gata 2
SE-417 55 GOTEBORG
SWEDEN

radiomuseet@xxxxxxxxxx   http://hotel.telemuseum.se/radiomuseet