[HCDX] Leonid's Meteor Shower

Although not a scientific experiment I monitored the Merlin Communications
transmitter on 17640 kHz each day this week, recording the signal strength
every second. I have compiled various graphs etc. which show that the peak
of this years event was obviously the early morning of November 18th 2000.

Anyone interested in seeing the results of this none scientific experiment
should check out the Resources Section of the Online DX Logbook.

73's
Graham Powell
Webmaster for the Online DX Logbook
The most up-to-date Shortwave and Tropical Band Loggings are always on the
Online DX Logbook at:-  http://www.odxl.org.uk  http://www.odxl.co.uk  or
http://www.dxsheigra.freeserve.co.uk