[HCDX] Warrenton OR 1570-app

--- Begin Message ---
We just got the great news  that Pamplin Communications (KPAM-860) is
planing a network of News Talk stations throughout the NW. Pamplin is
the second richest man in Oregon. There is an app for a 50,000/1,000 U4
station  app for Warrenton, co-located with KAST-1370/1700.  If this
gets on the air, it will be a real mess I am sure, located right across
the street from Astoria High School and in a populated area of Astoria.
Also it is right across bay from the Astoria airport. This will be
intersting. The  information is on file at the Warrenton City Hall.
Lucky us!

73s,

Patrick
http://community.webtv.net/BobAndPatrick