[HCDX] La Voz de la Liberacion

I have several times run across Spanish preaching with a heavy Brazilian accent on KXYZ 1320 Houston TX, say around 0500 or 0600 UT. This might well be another La Voz de la Liberacion. When reception is poor one may at first think it is actually Portuguese from the intonation. I don`t know how native speakers of either language may react to it, but to me it is rather amusing. Glenn Hauser