[HCDX] QSLs

As to QSLs the following out of my point of view. Personally I highly
appreciate QSL information. If there are QSL news, being completely
uninteresting for me, I can utilize my delete button.
Being the QSL manager of DSWCI,  I'd ask you to send  me your agreement to
use your QSL news, posted in this list. I'll utilize them for the QSL-corner
in our bulletin "Shortwave News" to help others with the information to get
the wanted verification.

One interesting QSL arrived today after 162 days: Oversized partly detailled
letter from Radio Emisora Mallku from Uyuni / Bolivia. V/s was Erwin Freddy
Mamani Machaca, who wrote some interesting details about the station.

        73s from Bavaria
                Andy, Pennant Museum