[HCDX] Lybia off channel (MW)

Hi,

yesterday (DEC 13 around 1750 UTC) I heard Quran on 1405.41 kHz. Not strong.
I think it could be Lybia (Holy Quran Program, Tripolis, 20 kW), drifted
from 1404 kHz. No talk, just singing.
It is in fact the only possibility to hear this program as it is not relayed
on any other MW frequency.

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic