[HCDX] ILG radio

I don't think that ILG radio database is written with the HFCC and others registration of radio stations; this morning I was looking for Radio Jordan. It is registrated on 11690 Khz from 1000 to 1730 and I listened to it. In the ILG radio 11690 Khz is from 1400 to 1730. And this also for many others radio station. ILG radio is very useful for who (just like me) likes to listen to international broadcaster all day long, but they could to update it, leaving also many stations that are inactive from many many years.
Bye
Roberto Scaglione
http://www.bclnews.it