[HCDX] NEW X BANDER may be on the air-Arkansas-1650

[HCDX] NEW X BANDER may be on the air-Arkansas-1650

--- Begin Message ---
Post this to IRCA E-groups (the pertinent parts).  1650 Fort Smith, AR. is
on the air... smokin' tip!  Unfortunately, didn't make my column this
go-around...

Robert Wien
E-mail:Robert.wien@xxxxxxxx