[HCDX] WISHES AND LOGS

+++HAVE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2001!+++

First soem logs  then some personal news
20.12
RUSSIA 13705 R Rosii 1110 with ID s 33443 wuth some CW QRM
SICILY 10942.5 AFN 1130program from Chr Science Monitor  ID then as NPR then
with NPR news following 24442. OIN 21 however seems that  station retiurned
back to 10940.5
21.12
|TWN? 11580 KTWR?  1050  songs and talks by OM and YL  in CC 24322

Just to let you know that  I enhanced my computer system from a Pentium 133  to
Pentium III800 Mhz using a complete system of 17" monitor , HO 480 orinter and
ACER 3300U scanner . This info soon will be uploaded to my web page with the
full configuration  I already have moved my  complete material of the previous
into it THi new ssytem is used int he house and after soem test , it seems that
the compuer is totally free from QRN excepot the monitor  which still has
relatively low QRN  ( levels to S7-9)

Yestreday 22  was the name date of my wife