[HCDX] Icom Mods

Hello from Vienna !

A ham from Germany asked for modifications for an ICOM R-71, but I have
deleted his email address after the first answer. Hope this was on this
list. Another page is: http://www.qsl.net/kd4sai/icom.html . Use MS
Internet Explorer (some Java problems with Netscape I have).

Merry Christmas !
--
Seasons greetings and 73 de Kurt OE 1002419 at:
http://www.swl.net/oe1002419/xmas/xmas.htm