AW: [HCDX] Worldspace satellite receiver

AW: [HCDX] Worldspace satellite receiver

> I wrote a review for December World DX Club Contact including
> channel list,
> if anyone wants a copy please e-mail me and I will e-mail the
> article back.

You can find al channel list of the west and east beam on ;-) The last update was on the 2nd of
November. I check both beams (I can not receive the south beam here in
Germany) every day and there where no changes sice November.

Markus Weidner
Im Ziegelacker 20 - D-63599 Biebergemünd
Telefon: 0172-6945688 - Fax: 0700-36333333
eMail: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet: /

Hard-Core-DX mailing list

Copyright (c) 2000

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Text. A copy of the license is available in