From: hard-core-dx-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hard-core-dx-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Michael
Schnitzer
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2000 12:42 PM
To: hard-core-dx
Subject: [HCDX] EWE antenna

Hello,

since several weeks I use the EWE antenna. After reading the relevant
articles from Floyd Koontz and John Devoldere I learned a lot about this
well running antenna system. However I would like to know the exact meaning
of the three letters EWE. I couldn't find anywhere an explanation.

I would be happy, if there is someone in the list, who is able to explain
the implication of these three letters "EWE". Thanks in advance.

Michael Schnitzer