Vs: [HCDX] Weather station 6730

Björn,
The station you heard is most probably Karaganda Air from Kazakhstan.
Unfortunately
I don´t  know the address. Same frequency is also shared by Aktyubinsk Air,
also
from Kazakhstan.  Almaty Air, Tashkent Air and Tbilisi Air use this same
frequency, too.

73´s
Jouko
Turku
Finland
----------
> Lähettäjä: bjorn fransson <bjornfransson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Vastaanottaja: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Aihe: [HCDX] Weather station 6730
> Päivä: 28. joulukuuta 2000 16:44
>
> Hi list!
> I know that you know about everything, so please help med with the
> following: Today, 28th of Dec, at 14.13-14.20 on 6730 kHz (best in USB),
> female voice in Russian, sounding like a weather report, many mentions of

> "Karaganda". Which station? Possible address?
> 73 from Björn Fransson, Gotland, Sweden

> Copyright (c) 2000 Hard-Core-DX.com
>
> Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any
later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant
Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Text. A copy of the
license is available in http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.txt.