[HCDX] Final century loggings

Put onto track by Julius Hermans I started tuning around MW at 1350 UT on
1521 kHz.  I heard a Chinese song with Russian announcements at good O/3
level. Then the signal weakened and another Russian speaking station took
over.  At 1400 the Radio Mayak IS was heard but it was mixed with the China
R Int signal followed by a Chinese ID.  Those were probably CRI Urumqui and
RSM Kazan.  Than the signal degraded but at 1420 Kazan was coming back with
Ch. Aznavour song 'La boheme' and a few others. Kazan stayed the strongest
for quite a while. At 1445 Duba's carrier, ARS Call of Islam, was signing on
with test tones, but a few moments later Chinese chanting was prevailing
with 0/3.  Clear Russian CRI ID at 1455 and end of programme.  At 1458 Call
of Islam started programming with Koran chants.  Signal increasing to S
9+5dB Sinpo 54444 at 1508 UT.  Now and than, I switched to  1476 kHz.  I
heard there already some Koran songs at 1440 UT at S3, but at 1505 I catched
an ID.  It was UAE Radio, Dubai // with 13675 and 21605 kHz. I tried 1566
kHz too but since County Sound occupied this freq a while ago it is very
difficult to hear something else on this QRG.

So, that's all for this millennium folks. Meet you at the other end of the
line in best shape !

Een gelukkig 2001D toegewenst ! I wish you a very happy 2001D !