Re: [HCDX] DX CLUB MONTEVIDEO

Roberto,
In the trend of helping and clarifying both parties please, understand that
OM Gabriel Gomez is new to the Internet, and has now understood the correct
posting of info in this list. I sent him a message last week regarding the
posting procedures to HC DX.

Thanks for your understanding and tolerance.

Regards

Horacio Nigro,

---------

At 03:03 13/01/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Why do you post this not interesting bullettin as a text file and post as a
link the DX Listening bullettin that is full of very interesting news for
us? You'll maked a problem when I posted a confirmation QSL's from
international broadcasting... is thi better than these?

>Bye
>
>Roberto Scaglione
>
>http://www.bclnews.it

><HTML><HEAD>
><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
><META content="MSHTML 5.50.4522.1800" name=GENERATOR>
><STYLE></STYLE>
></HEAD>
><BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Why do you post this not interesting bullettin
as a
>text file and post as a link the DX Listening bullettin that is full of very
>interesting news for us? You'll maked a problem when I posted a confirmation
>QSL's from international broadcasting... is thi better than these?</FONT></DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Bye</FONT></DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Roberto Scaglione</FONT></DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A
>href="http://www.bclnews.it";>http://www.bclnews.it</A></FONT></DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

Horacio A. Nigro
Montevideo - Uruguay
----------------------------------
E-mail: <hanigro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>