[HCDX] RE: 1350Unid

Congratulations.It's not really every day bread to hear chinese on
1350.Without ID it is of course difficult to say for sure which station you
heardon 1350.  But during the past 5 mw seasons Jiangxi PBS has
beenmost common in Finland on this fq and logged last year by
4listeners.
Jyrki Hytönen - JHY - Kannus, Finland