[HCDX] Radio Vilnius

Greetings from Vilnius--thanks for your interest in our program.  In
England, you can hear us at 19.00 UTC on 666 kHz, and at 9.30 UTC on 9710
kHz.  In addition, we broadcast to North America at 00.30 UTC on both 6120
kHz, and a test-frequency of 9875 kHz.  If you are an Internet user, you can
also listen to our program via RealAudio at the Lithuanian Radio and
Television website:  www.lrtv.lt  at 19.00 UTC.  We sincerely hope you are
able to catch our broadcasts, and hope to hear from you again with your
thoughts on our program.
With best regards,
Bjorn Ingvoldstad
Radio Vilnius