[HCDX] Bob Tomalski, Gadget Guru, RIP

This sad news came to me today via one of Bob's close friends in the UK.

On January 13, 2001, the Gadget Guru, Bob Tomalski of the UK, journalist,
broadcast, and Contributing Editor to Radio Netherlands' Media Network
suddenly passed away at the age of 47. The cause was attributed to a heart
attack.

Bob and I became good friends through our common association with Media
Network, and we often chatted on ICQ about the latest toys and gadgets. This
news was a complete shock to me, and it is just so very hard to believe that
he is gone. Rest in peace, Bob.

Details, pictures: http://www.trsc.com/musing_2001-01-18.html. More
information as it becomes available will be posted as received.

:-(

---
Thomas R. Sundstrom <trs@xxxxxxxx>
TRS Consultants <http://www.trsc.com>
PO Box 2275, Vincentown, NJ 08088-2275, USA
+1 609 859 2447 | Fax +1 609 859 3226
Contributing Editor, Radio Netherlands' Media Network
<http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/>