[HCDX] Resing yesterday's mess

>From  the listening post outside  Trollhättan, Sweden  (local friends and me jokingly call it VMC - the Vabacken Monitoring Center) I have got this to report. AOR7030, lw 40 meters.

I prefer this report format:  Date, QRG, UTC , Station and specs  makes life easier to me, hopefylly to you.

20 jan  6231,1 at 0420  Radio Speranza, Modena, Italy, SINPO 22322 generally, but a lot
                            better at times. Own ids and  programs with easy-to- report music. Catholic.       Just 20 watts ? Connected to some other Italian station at 0500, not Radio
       Vaticana,  but by then  my ears were bleeding..

20 jan 6956.6 at 0055  La Voz del Campesino, Huarmaca. Uncertain as to station name, but
                           Huarmaca was indeed mentioned several times. Weak signal, and mostly in
                           an ocean of QRM.

20 jan 5050//4900 until 2300 The Voice of the Strait was very clear on 5050,  but also quite
                           good on 4900. Both signed off at 2300. On 5050 it gave away  to a much
                           weaker station in Chinese.

19 jan  1089   at 1200 Radio Teos, Sankt Petersburg with no TalkSPORT competition from
                           the UK at all at this time. One Bible story in Russian for children, about
                           Archangel  Gabriel, was attributed to TWR origin. QSA 4.

 18 jan 9625 at 2130. Anyone who wants to have a glance at Inuktitut, the language of the
                          Inuits in NE Canada ? Try CBC Northern Sce. ! Had this come on a Swedish
                          radio channel, I could have sworn that it was Sameradio, so much do the
                          way  to sing (called "jojk" here) ressemble each other.. At 2200 "Canada at
                          five", as far as I know the only CBC domestic px on SW, apart from 6160
    with low  power. Wonderful signal on 9625. Must have been ages since I
    really stopped to listen  to this  service.

18 Jan 4085 at 1653  The Voice of Iraqi Kurdistan, very fine id by woman.

18 Jan 6600 at  1745 I've un unid Chinese - (?) -speaking station here.  Closed  at 1902 after    what sounded to be an anthem.

18 Jan 7030 at  1915 Radio Marya, tx in Poland I assume. Catholic evening prayer, the
                         lithurgy  much the same as Spanish "Santo Rosario".

73 Johan Berglund - VMC