[HCDX] Convention 2002

Hi all,

The North Otago Branch of the New Zealand Radio DX League is hosting another
convention.

All DXers are invited to join us at Camp Iona, near Oamaru, from Friday the
1st of February till Monday the 4th (three nights). Participants in the past
have joined us from Australia, Japan, Finland and Denmark.

At the suggestion of participants during the 1998 Convention, and depending
on interest, we are also holding a three night DXpedition at the camp on
29th, 30th and 31st of January before the convention proper. This is to give
the real DXers amongst us, the opportunity to experience listening in a very
quiet environment outside of the Convention's organised activities.

If you're interested in any or both of the events, please let me know.

Please visit the following links to our previous conventions:

Convention 94 - http://radiodx.com/spdxr/Convention_94.htm

Convention 98 - http://radiodx.com/spdxr/Convention_98.htm

Updates will be posted at:

Convention 20002 - http://radiodx.com/spdxr/Convention_2002.htm

Attention Editors: we would greatly appreciate any publicity you can provide
in your publications.

See you in 2002,

Paul

*****
Paul Ormandy, 33 Greta Street, Oamaru, New Zealand, paul@xxxxxxxxxxx

Join me for the "South Pacific DX Report" on Radio New Zealand
International, HCJB, AWR, and NZ's Radio Reading Service - ZLXA. Full
details available from the South Pacific DX Resource web-site:

 http://radiodx.com/spdxr

Or you can listen to RNZI's "Mailbox" here:

http:// www.rnzi.com/audio/ranz